Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bend and Snap

On Friday, March 12th, a few of my greatest friends and I went to Legally Blonde at the 5th Avenue Theater. We all met up at Purple in Seattle for dinner and drinks before heading to the show.
First, I LOVE Legally Blonde!
Second, I LOVE girls nights out!
Third, I LOVE being able to see Legally Blonde with some of the most FABULOUS girls around!!!!
Me, Elesha, and Tiffany
Maria, Natalie, and Molly

"Cheers to amazing friends!"




Love these girls! I had such an amazing time at dinner and at the show and every minute in between. It was a wonderful evening and I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

نزار الاقطع said...

It is my pleasure to pass by your page here, my best wishs for your small family and your great husband and nice daoughters, god blees you all.I'm Nezar from Cairo
Egypt my email if you like to reply me and add me in your freiends: anozae@gmail.com
anozae@yahoo.com