Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Friday October 2nd, the four of us headed over to Cle Elum to celebrate my Dad's birthday. All of us kids (my brothers and I) and our families were coming over for the birthday celebration during the day and then Dad and Rosie's friends were coming over for dessert in the evening.
The girls playing the piano. Grandma is going to give the girls piano lessons when they get older.

Trent, Kaden, and Payton
Friday night the kids slept in the living room

Gracie greeting them after they all woke up


Saturday:
My step-brother Jon and his family arrived around noon. My step-mom Rosie loves to take pictures, so we all knew that since we were going to all be together for the day, to be prepared to have a photo session! Here's a few that I took with my camera. Once I receive the ones from Rosie's camera, I'll post those.
Gracie and Kyleigh (in the back)
Brooke, Kaden, Payton and Trent on the rail
Six of the eight grandchildren

Jon and Rachel
Kyleigh and Brooke

Rachael and Ryan
Kaden and Trent

Rosie and Dad

Ryan and I
Payton and Gracie
Saturday evening:
After we all had a yummy dinner, Dad and Rosie's friends came over for dessert.
Dad's cake with all SIXTY candles.


Dad successfully blew out all of the candles!
We had a wonderful time celebrating Dad's birthday. It was great being able to hang out with my brothers and all of our kids got to play. I didn't get as many pictures as Rosie did, but I'll post them once I have them.
Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you had a fabulous day!!!

1 comment:

weddlegirls said...

The pictures turned out great. Except for the sun being in my eyes.