Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gracie's Crawling!

The child that we keep telling to not grow up too fast, is growing up WAY TOO FAST! Gracie is now crawling.. She's been turning in circles for awhile now and rolling everywhere she needs to go, but as of last Wednesday the 14th, she's been pushing with her feet and pulling with her arms to move forward. She does the perfect army crawl and it's so cute, but so sad that our little coconut is now mobile. She gets up on to her knees and is trying to make them go forward, but then drops to her belly and pulls and pushes. (I'm sighing as I'm typing this..) Gracie trully does need to slow down. I'm trying to enjoy my baby, but I feel like she's so anxious to catch up with her big sister (who is also growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!).
Here are Gracie's six month pictures that we had taken a few weeks ago.
She was a very good little girl for the photographer.


I hope time doesn't keep going so fast, but I know that's not likely. Thankfully we take a lot of pictures and video so we can look back and remember how small our babies once were. The nice thing is, Gracie's still little. :)

No comments: