Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

She's rollin

Gracie is growing up faster than we would like, she has started rolling over! On Tuesday I put Gracie on the floor for some tummy time and I was sitting by her trying to get her to reach for a toy. I noticed that she was starting to go onto her side, so I ran and got our video camera in hopes that maybe I could capture it on film. While I was filming her, Payton dropped something in the dining room and was calling for help, so I ran to assist Payton and when I came back, Gracie was on her back!
I put her back on her tummy and started recording again, but also took a picture to show her pre-rolling over.
The video I took is around 5 minutes long and there is a lot of me trying to coax Gracie to roll. Thankfully... she eventually did and I got it ALL on tape!! I immediately texted Ryan telling him and he then called me right away. We are both very proud parents! :)

Here's Gracie post-rolling over, she was VERY frustrated at this point! So cute and so much fun to watch her achieve that milestone. I can't believe that my little girl is already 3 1/2 months and rolling over. She needs to slow down, I'm not ready for all of this!!
Payton, Daddy, and Gracie celebrating Gracie's achievement.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Why oh why must they grow so fast!! Playdate please!