Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My little Valentine

Last Thursday Payton invited me to come to her class for a Valentine's day party. We got to sit in on circle time and hear about what they do during the day. All the kids had made their parents a Valentine. So sweet! While we were there we decorated cookies and had a snack together. I truly enjoyed myself and am so proud of what a good little girl Payton is.


Payton and Jordan showing us their Valentine's bag filled with goodies.

Me and my Valentine

1 comment:

Krista said...

Awww I bet that was such a special experience!!! Its so wonderful that her class did that too!! I'm excited for the day my son is old enough to do fun projects with. :)

I bet Payton was SUPER excited to have you there that day too. :)