Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Sunday morning Ryan and Payton ran to the store to get some groceries and get me a latte from Starbucks. Payton loves to have chocolate milk for a treat and a couple of times before the barista has made Payton her own special one on the house.

These pictures make me smile..
It's so funny how anytime we drive past Starbucks, Payton says "Mommy coffee?" or if I go in to Haggen by our house and Ryan and the girls are in the car waiting, she'll ask Ryan if Mommy is getting coffee. I think I have a habit that might need to be broken. Nah, forget about it. :)

2 comments:

The Dewey Family said...

Payton...I think you're taking after Grandma. I always wear my glasses on my head, and it's not unusual to see a Latte' in my hand. Yap..... Grandma's little sweetheart. Dotis sends his love, too...

Love you...
Grandma

Hilary said...

The sunglasses on her head kill me!! She's too cute in these pictures!!