Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday morning french toast

This morning Ryan and Payton got up and went grocery shopping, so I could sleep in a little later than normal. It was so sweet! When the two of them got home they both made yummy french toast!
Payton loves to help in the kitchen any chance she gets. If I don't ask her to help before hand, she'll pull her chair over to the counter when she realizes that I'm cooking dinner or making something in the kitchen.
Daddy and Payton
Payton kept trying to add more things into the french toast liquid. Thankfully the cinnamon cap was secure.

I can't tell Payton in advance that I'm going to take a picture or she won't look, so this is what I get when I call her name.
Gracie smiling
After breakfast we were able to sit and relax and have a lazy Sunday morning. Ryan kept getting Gracie to smile. I couldn't help but take the opportunity to take some pictures of our precious girl.

It's been a pretty lazy day today. Payton and Gracie are both asleep and the house is pretty quiet, except for a little noise from ESPN. It's been a perfect day for our dreary weather. :)

2 comments:

Abbey said...

French toast - yum! We have Pancake Sundays at our house - the kids look forward to it all week because they know they'll get some syrup!!

Gracie is changing so much!! I can't believe it!!

Hilary said...

Omg, Gracie's smile is so adorable!! Hope to see you and the girls soon!!